Thursday, December 26, 2013

Juicing Two-For-One!!

Good evening everyone! I hope you all had a merry Christmas yesterday, and were able to spend time with your families. Since I had the same juice two days in a row, I decided to combine the posts for yesterday and today. Here's the recipe:

2 ribs of dino kale
1/2 cup frozen berry mix
1 cup orange juice
3 tbsp honey
1 cup distilled water

It's the same procedure as my other juices this week (going forward, I'll just post the ingredients for the juices - you guys are smart enough to know what to do!)



Here are my thoughts on this juice:

1.) The flavor is definitely getting better - I think the citrus juice helped to tame the flavor of the kale some.

2.) I'm going to try spinach as my green - I know the kale is healthy, but that flavor is STRONG lol!

3.) Using frozen berries is definitely the way to go - I was able to use an organic antioxidant berry blend, and I really like how it tastes.

I like this juice, but I've still got a lot to learn! Remember to live life, and eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment