Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Lovely Beginning

Hello everyone! This summer is going to be a wonderful culinary experience for me, and I can’t wait to share with you the lovely (and not so lovely…lol) results. I’ve been looking at recipes for a while, and my hands are just itching to try out new recipes. Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve found that I am most relaxed and focused when I have pots and pans going over a hot fire, plus pan(s) in the oven. It’s a wonderful feeling, especially when I can share the finished product with other people; their enjoyment fills me with joy, and I know that I have a passion that can’t be extinguished. With that being said, I look forward to sharing my experiences with various foods from various cultures, and if you see something you like, try it out & let me know how it turns out!!! Hopefully, this will be the start of a beautiful process.

No comments:

Post a Comment